Subscribe to Noosa Arts Theatre in 2017
You can download the Season Brochure and Subscriber Booking Form in PDF format by clicking the following links (both are designed to be printed as double sided booklets) or book online:
Here's NINE GOOD REASONS...
- BEST/FAVOURITE seats – secure the view that you want – front row, middle of the middle?
- CHEAPER – on average about 20% cheaper
- Only THREE plays (but up to all eight) and you start saving
- LESS hassle – book for all performances in one go
- You can EXCHANGE your tickets
- FREE programme
- You get MATES RATES – you can buy extra tickets to any Noosa Arts show during the year for member prices
- You get MEMBER PRICES at Sunshine Coast Theatre Alliance theatre productions
- You’re SUPPORTING the Arts
- A minimum of three (3) productions must be selected to enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber
- All subscriptions are non-refundable once the application has been processed.
- Subscriptions are processed in order of receipt, so the sooner you return your Subscriber Booking Form the better your seat allocation.
- Concession prices are available to: Pension Card; Seniors Card; Health Care Card; MEAA; and full-time students up to 26 years old.
- Children prices apply to under 17 years old.
- Wheelchair access is available to the venue.
- A Subscribers Card will be issued to claim your free programme or discounts, and for any enquiries.
- Tickets will be posted out several weeks prior to the Opening Night of each production.
- Lost tickets can be replaced.
- Program and performance times may be subject to change. All details are correct at the time of printing.