Dear patrons and friends
The Noosa Arts Theatre operates under Queensland Health guidelines and we highly value the well-being of our patrons, volunteers, and staff. We encourage you to read the following health and safety measures prior to your visit.
As part of the nationwide move towards Living with COVID, it is no longer mandatory to isolate if you test positive or to use face masks. However, Queensland Health has recommendations we respect and seek to adhere to.
- Choose not to attend our theatre if you are feeling unwell or have tested positive.
- Understand that there may be active cases in the theatre.
- Face masks are recommended in our foyer and auditorium. We ask that you bring your own mask and they will be available on site also.
- Social distance where possible when moving about the foyer and public areas.
- Please pay by card wherever possible to avoid cash handling.
- Use the hand sanitizer
- Use the option to present your ticket on your phone
Health advice may change and will be updated in line with Queensland Health guidelines.
All visitors enter Noosa Arts Theatre (NAT) at their own risk. Whilst NAT has implemented all legally required and recommended COVID control measures, by entering NAT all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID.
Thank you for your patience and kindness with our volunteers who have worked diligently to comply with these changing mandatory directives.